M.TECH Power Electronics
Electronics And Telecommunication
Chhatauna, Mandir Hasaud,
Sector 1, Chhatouna,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
(+91) 93297 73006 / 93297 73026 / 93297 73028
The Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering of RITEE established in the year 1995, to offer an undergraduate program with an annual intake of 60. The department is also running postgraduate M.Tech. Program in Power Electronics. The department gifted with highly qualified and dedicated faculty with specialization covering various areas of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Quality standardization policy is being followed and the department is one of those departments which have a creditable achievement of NBA accreditation. The state of art laboratories such as VLSI Lab, Digital Signal Processing Lab, Communication Lab, Digital Circuit Lab, Microprocessor, Microcontroller & Embedded system Lab, complement the high standards set by the syllabus and nature the inclination of the students towards research and development, also providing access for high end software like, MATLAB, PSPICE-16.3, Xilinx along with various processing toolboxes.
Today, technology is growing at a rapid pace. In the coming future, there is bound to be a huge demand for competent engineers in electronic industry to cope with this demand in technology. These engineers would be involved in creating and sustaining cutting edge technology to stay ahead in the competition.
(1)An electronic engineer can find a job in Consumer electronics manufacturing organization, Telecommunication industry, IT industries, and Health care equipment manufacturing industry.
(2) Electronics engineers can also go into Mobile communication, Internet technologies.
(3) They also can find a job in information and broadcasting sectors, railways, police, BSF, CRPF, and defence-related organizations.
(4) Graduates can work as technical support engineers, design/research and development engineers, production engineers or service engineers in various fields such as electrical and electronic companies.
(5) They may also work with computers and electronic equipment in the medical, manufacturing sectors.
Electronics & Telecommunications engineers can be placed in various fields like computer hardware or software companies, network companies like DMRC, Siemens, Motorola, Intel, Texas Instruments, BEL, ISRO, DRDO, Accenture, Wipro, HCL Technologies, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, MTNL, AIR, BSNL, Indian Air force, Indian Navy, Railways, Bharat Electronics Ltd and Flextronics and Philips Electronics and many more.VISION
To produce globally competitive and socially sensitized engineering graduates and to bring out quality research in the frontier areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.MISSION
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify , formulate,review research literature and analyze complex engineering problem reaching substantiated conclusion using first principles of mathematics , natural science and engineering sciences.
3.Design/Development of solutions:Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural,society and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal environmental contexts and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibility and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leaded in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary setting.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation make effective presentation and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work as amember and leader in a team to manage projects and multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life- long learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
1. To apply the concepts of Electronics, Communication, Control System, Microprocessor and Microcontroller etc. in design, development and implementation of application oriented engineering system, for the development of industrial fraternity.
2. Ability to solve complex problem using latest hardware & software tools and knowledge of professional with multi disciplinary approach and commitment to continuous improvement.
3. Vivaciously inclined to higher studies and research.
1. To prepare students to succeed in industry/technical profession and for postgraduate programmes.
2. To make students capable of designing and know the operation of Electronic circuits.
3. To train students with software skills, core engineering knowledge to understand, analyze and design electronics products and solutions for the real life applications.
4. To in still in students professional and ethical attitude, teamwork skills, leadership, multidisciplinary approach.
5. To provide students an impressive academic environment, needed for a successful professional career & life-long learning.